The MAXFOAM system for making continuous flexible foam blocks is in production throughout the world: it is inoperation in more than 500 companies in 140 countries worldwide and it is accepted as the most efficient and economical way to produce continuous rectangular flexible foam box.
This equipment is designed to the highest standard and incorporates many quality features as standard not found on competitors equipment:
- Flat top, square shaped foam blocks with better cutting conversion and less scrap
- Lower skin density reduced bottom and side skins resulting in less waste
- Less foam density variation in the block more regular foam per block
- Variable width foam blocks as a standard feature reduced waste thanks to production width flexibility
- Optimum chemical conversion less waste thanks to high quality accurate equipment
- Fully upgradeable with modular design
- Capable of producing all types and grades of foams.
The MAXFOAM machinery is supplied in a variety of sizes dependent upon the total chemical output of the machine namely Maxfoam 400 (240 kgs/min), Maxfoam 600 (350 kgs/min) and Maxfoam 800 (430 kgs/min)