The latest Maxfoam Elite plant is engineered for simple future upgrading and expansion to offer a wide variety of foam production technologies on the same foam machine.
This machine permits not only maxfoam trough production, but also Liquid Laydown/Conventional foam production for higher density and higher quality foams than those which can be made with a trough.
Traditionally maxfoam plants have utilised low pressure metering units and mixing technology but in recent years, due to customer demand for higher quality foams and ongoing continuous development by Cannon Viking, now we can supply:
- larger capacity Maxfoam 600 (350 kgs/min) and 800 (430 kgs/min) plants
- option of partial high pressure metering units (on TDI and water low viscosity metering lines)
- option of full high pressure metering units, providing a foam cell structure more uniform and regular
- automatic adjustment of the foam block width during production without the need to stop and restart the plant
- conveyorised driven slat sidewalls to create a very efficient high volume production continuous foam plant.
The Maxfoam Elite machinery is supplied with a total chemical output from 350 kg/min to 430 kg/min capacity.