Developed using the latest generation of metering process, mixing systems and computer controls, the Eco-Slab provides many unique advantages for the production of high quality flexible polyurethane foam blocks:
- Reduced energy and chemical consumption
- Small machine footprint to reduce space and building costs
- Robust, long life steel slate conveyor unit
- Precision chemical mixing head with variable speed drive and motor
- High Pressure mixing of chemicals to produce uniform and regular foam cells.
- Proven liquid laydown and/or maxfoam trough production technologies
- Latest generations of Omega Computer Controls with closed loop control capability in house designed
- Modular machine design, easily upgradeable in the future
- Flexibility to produce different foam types
The Eco-Slab has been introduced to the Cannon Viking product range to meet the growing demand for a short compact continuous foam machine capable of producing a wide range of high quality flexible slabstock foam blocks.
The Eco-Slab machine is suggested for up to 190 kg/min required machine production capacity.